|To determine the cohesion strength of NYC materials, do the following:
- Click on the button labeled 'P" and print out the Cohesion Strength Answer Form (printout #Q-8).
- Scroll down to the Cohesion Determination Table. Click a button on the NYC Geologic Materials List.
- Roll over the blue buttons on the Grain Relationships list until you find an image and a statement that match the geologic material you have chosen.
- On the printout, record the grain relationship of the geologic material and its cohesion strength in the indicated spaces. (Consult your Grain Relationship - Cohesion Strength Form printout (#Q-7) for the strength of the different grain relationships.)
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 until you have matched up all the NYC geologic materials with their grain relationships and cohesion strengths.
- Click on the red button and go to the Answer Checking Table and make sure your answers are correct.