|To determine the effects of grain relationships on the cohesion strength of rocks and sediments, do the following:
- Click on the button labeled 'P" and print out the Grain Relationship - Cohesion Strength Form (Printout #Q-7).
- Scroll down to the Grain Relationship - Cohesion Strength Rollover.
- Roll over the blue buttons to see the effect of grain relationships (interlocking, cemented, unattached) on the strength of the materials.
- On the printout, record the cohesion strength (high, intermediate, or low) of each of the grain relationships in the indicated spaces.
- Click on the red button and go to the Answer Checking Table and make sure your answers are correct.