|I've followed the suggestion that I print out all the forms and worksheets. I've noticed however, that some seems to be missing. For example, there's no Q-10 or Q-11. What should I do?
||Not to worry. They're not missing. There are gaps in the numbering sequence. Just print all the ones listed; there are no others.
|I'm interested in learning more about 'proof' in science. Can you suggest something for me to read?
||I've found two books by Alan Chalmers to be particularly helpful: |
- Chalmers, A. F., 1982, What is this thing called science? Second edition: Univ. Queensland Press, 179p.
- Chalmers, Alan, 1990, Science and its fabrication: U. Minnesota Press, 142p.
|I'm interested in learning more about 'proof' in geology. Can you suggest a book for me to read?
||Three serious books are: |
- Kitts, David B., 1977, The Structure of Geology: Southern Methodist University Press, 180p.
- Schumm, Stanley A., 1991, To interpret the earth, ten ways to be
wrong: Cambridge U. P., 133p.
- von Engelhardt, Wolf and Jorg Zimmerman, 1988, Theory of earth science: Cambridge U. P., 381p