|What To Do:
- Click on the button labeled 'P" and print out the Hill Description Answer Form (printout # G-5).
- Scroll down to the Hill Description Table. Click a button in the Contour Maps List.
- Roll over the purple buttons in the Images & Descriptions list until you find an image and a description that match the contour map you have chosen.
- On the printout of the Hill Description Answer Form, record the letter of the image and description next to the contour map number.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 until you have matched up all contour maps with their images and descriptions.
- Click on the red button and go to the Answer Checking Table and make sure your answers are correct.