|What To Do:
- Click on the button labeled 'P" and print out the NYC Landforms Description Form (printout # G-6).
- Scroll down to the NYC Landforms Description Table. Click a button in the Contour Maps of NYC Areas List. Then, roll over the purple buttons in the Images & Descriptions list until you find the image and a description that best match the contour map you have chosen.
- On the printout of the NYC Landforms Description Form, record the letter of the image and description next to the contour map designation.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have matched up all contour maps with their images and descriptions.
- Click on the red button and go to the Answer Checking Table and make sure your answers are correct.
- In the spaces provided on the NYC Landforms Description Form, write descriptions of the landforms characteristic of each of the four NYC areas. The descriptions given in the Table are generalized and should only be used as a rough guide. They will need to be expanded upon and/or adjusted to suit the real situation.