ONLINE CORE CC 3.32 COURSE CONTRACT
By registering for the on-line section of Core 3.32 and by submitting an assignment, I acknowledge that I understand and agree to the following:
1. That the course work for this class, with the exception of exams, will be done using computers and requires familiarity with the Internet.
2. That, except for the first class and exams, there will be no physical meetings of the class. Communication with the instructors will take place by email or in person during office hours.
3. That I AM NOT REGISTERED FOR ANY OTHER CLASSES THAT CONFLICT WITH THIS COURSE'S MEETINGS, EXAMS (exams 1, 2) AND FINAL.
5. That I will be required to submit assignments on time. Assignments will be submitted by email. I must keep a copy of everything I submit. Assignments that are submitted late will RECEIVE A ZERO. No excuses will be accepted.
6. That a mechanism by which grades for assignments that are submitted on time may be improved will be described on the course website.
7. That to do well in this course, I must be comfortable working online, self-motivated, used to working independently, and skilled at reading and following instructions.
8. That all emails that I send to the course instructor or assistants contain the following information in the 'subject matter' box:
9. By submitting this course contract to Michelle O'Dea I am agreeing to the terms stated above.