|What To Do:
- Click on the button labeled 'P" and print out the Flawed Argument Worksheet (printout # SM-F).
- Scroll down to the Flawed Argument Matching Table. Click on a radio button in the Cases of Flawed Arguments List. Read the argument you have chosen carefully. Then, roll over the purple buttons in Descriptions of Flaws list until you find a description that best matches the flaw present in the argument.
- On the printout of the Flawed Arguments Worksheet, record the letter of the description next to the Case number. designation.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have matched up each case of a flawed argument with the description that best suits it.
- Click on the grey button and go to the Answer Checking Table and make sure your answers are correct.