|FOR RELIABILITY WORKSHEET (RP-2)
- On the chart, enter the name of the organization at the top left. (For example: EPA)
- For each statement in the 'Reliability Criteria' column, indicate on the 'Selection Menu' (by underlining or highlighting) whether you agree, disagree, or are undecided as to whether that statement applies to the organization. Note the assigned values.
- Next, indicate the 'Total' of the assigned values.
- Last, indicate your degree of trust in the organization by choosing the rating that matches the 'Total' value.
|FOR TRUST-POSITION TABLE AND GRAPH (RP-3)
- On the 'Trust-Position Table', enter the Position Index values by referring to the Global Warming Position Index Table (PP-3).
- On the 'Trust-Position Table', enter the Trust Rating values by referring to the Reliability Worksheets (RP-2).
- On the 'Trust-Position Graph', plot points to represent the eight pairs of values listed on the 'Trust-Position Table'.
- IMPORTANT: If there are two or more points with the same values, cluster the points as close to the required grid intersection as possible. See example below,