|What To Do:
- Click on the button labeled 'P" and print out the Trust-Position Interpretation Worksheet (CP-1).
- Scroll down to the Trust-Position Matching Table (below). Click on a radio button in the Cases of Trust-Position Plots List. Examine the plot you have chosen carefully. Then, roll over the purple buttons in the Plot Interpretations list until you find an interpretation that best matches the plot.
- On the printout of the Trust-Position Worksheet, record the letter of the description next to the Case number designation in the 'Results Table'.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have matched up each case of a Trust-Position Plot with the interpretation that best suits it.
- Click on the grey button and go to the Answer Checking Table and make sure your answers are correct.