Info on WED and THU sections with respective email addresses and links to Blog.
Below "Assignments" the warning to
students who may miss some grades to check with me.
1.Links to Syllabus and other policies
2. At the bottom of Requirement 2, the message students must send me acknowledging receipt of the syllabus etc.
1. Syllabus, requesting again statement by the students
SYLLABUS INFO FINAL GRADE
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON COURSE REQUIREMENTS
On the course homepage, instructions on writing and reading
Sample of routine writing assignment:
1. Every assignment has the reminder about FILE NAME and EMAIL SUBJECT
2. TASK 1: students must type the basic requirements
3. TASK 2: content of assignment. It also spells out which students should do the assignment
4. REMINDER (every week) that they have to turn in the NOTES of their reading
5. REMINDER of the Blog
MID SEMESTER SUMMARY SHEET
STUDENTS MUST REPORT THE DATA:
IT'S A CHANCE FOR THEM TO TAKE A LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE DOING
Message from Blondine, 8/31
Blondine's assignment, Dec, 7.
She believed the course was about Italian literature
assignment NOV 26.
The assignment asked the students to write a letter to "Christ in Concrete".
When I talked to her in my office she explained that she got confused because
she was reading both books at the same time.