- THE HYPOTHESIS OF DIFFERENTIAL DEPOSITION
- THE HYPOTHESIS OF DEFORMATION
- In an orderly fashion, work your way through the following topics:
- The Hypothesis of Differential Deposition.
- The Hypothesis of Deformation.
- For these hypotheses:
- Read and understand the material
- Do all the tasks.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO HAND IN:
To show what you have done to test these hypotheses by 'Evaluating the Predictions', transfer information from printouts H-5 and Q-9 to the Landforms Deposition and Deformation Evaluation Submission Form (LDD-1).
Email the entire completed submission form to your instructor.
KEEP A COPY OF THE FORM FOR YOURSELF!